Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
Staffing by GEH will hire a professional and results oriented sales pro to join our Hawaii operation.
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
- Best in class training
- Medical, Vision, Dental benefits
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- A strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
- A clearly defined career path – we grow leaders!
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
Get to know us and find out “What More Could You Do” at Staffing by GEH.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent’s skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Staffing by GEH Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
The right candidate will:
- have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past.
- have 3-5 years of professional B2B sales experience.
- possess a relentless determination to make things happen.
- be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results.
- have experience in selling consultatively.
- be naturally curious.
- have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success.
- be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity.